1. Ben Myers: On violence and children stories.
2. Ben’s BFF, Kim: Biblical resources for a sexual ethic. (ha!)
3. All three episodes of The Bible’s Buried Secrets: (1) Did King David’s empire exist? (2) Did God have a wife? (3) The real garden of Eden. Yeah, common stuffs.
4. A paper which might or might not interest you: Early Christian binitarianism.
5. Finally Gbagbo is ousted. Meanwhile, the struggles carry on in Libya, Bahrain, Syria. Wishlist for Easter: Qaddafi?
“The children of God ‘abide’ in love: and this applies to both [the love of God and the love of neighbor], because they know that, once they have fled to God, there is no other place to which they can flee.” (I/2, 434)