1. I will be having my qualifying examination two days before I go back to Jakarta for the Lunar New Year.
2. The frequency of blog posts is inversely correlated with the frequency of spam comments. The more you write, the less the spam would be.
3. I start to believe that Indonesians are not anarchists; more appropriately, I guess, they are anti-archists. They simply refuse to be ruled.
4. The ubiquitous news coverage of the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup shows that, prior to the immense euphoria due to the relative and perhaps temporary success of the Indonesian national team, our nation really lacks any kind of hope. There is a reason why ballads are so popular in Indonesia (and that, personally, I do enjoy them as well).
5. If there are no significant changes in the local government policy, Jakarta will be facing traffic armageddon in the near future.