Just submitted (sort of) my progress report for qualifying examination after almost three years of painful childbearing (again, sort of). Anyway, I will be going back to Jakarta tomorrow and actually I still have a lot of things to do!
1. To study for the qualifying examination, as my fundamental knowledge is built on a quicksand.
2. To prepare the presentation slides, naturally.
3. To complete a statistical task requested by a collaborator.
4. To write four entries for the new series of weekly church bulletin devotionals.
5. To read and digest Chris Wright’s The Mission of God’s People.
6. To comprehend Rowan Williams’ Arius.
I hope I don’t miss anything… anyway, farewell to d as well. Lord willing, I’ll see you next year in the True North!