- “Prosperity gospel insults God. God is more generous than [the god of] prosperity gospel.”
- “Students are naïve and foolish. When you have graduated later… stay naïve and foolish.”
- “Your cheque book is a theological statement.”
- “How do you ask someone from your CF for a date without letting the whole CF know about it?”
- “In marriage, man must have the last say. And the last say is ‘I am sorry.'”
- “God doesn’t have grandchildren.” (i.e., the necessity of Christians witnessing to their children)
It is perhaps an oxymoron, but I feel refreshed and tired now.