1. A weekly dose of Karma. Prof: “Although you ate less pork than LPS [my labmate], your karma is surely bigger than him.”
2. Now I’m working with mice implanted with human tumor cell lines. Chimera is real. It does not only exist in the mythology and video games.
3. And I just realized that this is a high risk job. I repeat: human tumor cell lines.
4. Lung tumor is slimy, watery, phlegmy, njijiki. Yuck.
5. Liver, stomach, pancreas, kidney, intestine, lung — tumors. Have seen them all.
6. Could you imagine having a tumor as large as half of your body? And to think that the mice would still survive with such kind of tumor. Supermice!
7. Me: “Hey Prof, since these mice have been living such a useful life, sacrificing themselves for the sake of human being, I think they will become cats in the next life.”