1. Kenapa banyak banget buku di Gramedia tentang konspirasi Yahudi? Seriously, why such hate against the Jews?
2. I still hate motorcycles, Kopajas, and Mikrolets. Bleh.
3. I really recommend you to read Richard Hays’ works. He is good. He is perhaps my second-favorite biblical scholar. After Wright, of course.
4. Indo food is really good. It goes without saying, I guess. But sometimes you just need to state the obvious.
5. Jakarta is certainly getting more capitalistic and consumeristic.
6. The idiom ‘rules are meant to be broken’ rings aloud in Jakarta. A rule is a rule if and only if it is broken.
7. Tebak-tebakan. Singa mengundang seluruh margasatwa untuk datang ke perjamuan makan yang diadakannya. Ada dua binatang yang tidak datang. Siapakah mereka?
Update: Hezron minta hint. Hint: ada hubungan sama isu akhir-akhir ini di Indo.
8. I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for four years now. Happy New Year.