A spectrum of views on singleness and marriage (updated after Herry’s comment: from a ‘single’s’ point of view):
1. Despise marriage, think it is evil to do so.
2. Not looking for a companion, happy for those who get married but no thanks.
3. Happily single but is ok if somehow God gives a companion for him/her.
4. Not happily single but is ok if later on he/she needs to be single for the rest of his/her life.
5. Looking for a companion, happy for those who are celibate but no thanks.
6. Despise singleness, think it is evil to do so.